Thank you for your interest in joining the African Labour Law Society. This is a worthwhile commitment to the growth of the labour law discipline in the African continent
We encourage you to participate and network on the various platforms.
Membership is valid until 28 February 2021 and the cost is USD25 = R450 excl SA Vat per person
- Newsletters, judgments and updates on legislation from different countries
- Circulation of various African academic research papers
- Access to the comparative matrix and its updates through the website login
- Membership of the ISLSSL for the period
- Receipt of the Juta Law IBA African Legal Brief Workplace weekly newsletter
- 4 e-publications from the University of Johannesburg only available with a member login
- Attendance at the 3rd ALLS Hybrid Conference on the 23 and 24 November 2020 in Gaborone at members' rates
Please click here to complete a secure online membership application
An invoice will be raised and sent to you for payment. You may do an EFT or a payment through PayFast with your credit card. Thank you for your support.