Membership will run until 28 February 2019. The benefits are:
Cost of Membership – USD 20 per person
- Newsletters and judgments and updates on legislation from different countries
- Circulation of various African academic research or papers
- Access to the comparative matrix and its updates through the website login which will be sent on payment.
- Membership of the ISLSSL for the period.
- Receipt of the Juta Law African Legal Brief Workplace weekly newsletter.
Once the invoice has been received, you will receive a welcome note, and an invoice. You may pay into the bank account or via credit card.