The African Labour Law Society is pleased to advise that registration is open for new members, as well as for the renewal of existing members for the period ending February 2021
Membership will run until 28 February 2021.
Cost of Membership – USD 25 per person
- Newsletters and judgments and updates on legislation from different countries
- Circulation of various African academic research or papers
- Access to the comparative matrix and its updates through the website login
- Membership of the ISLSSL for the period
- Receipt of the Juta Law IBA African Legal Brief Workplace weekly newsletter
- 4 e-publications from the University of Johannesburg only available with a member login
- Attendance at the 3rd ALLS conference in March 2020 in Gaborone at members’ rates
An invoice will be raised and sent to you for payment. You may do an EFT or a payment through PayFast with your credit card. Thank you for your support.